Taj Bank Transfer Code – List of Taj Bank USSD Code
How can you get things done quickly with your TAJ Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers, you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your TAJ Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the TAJ Bank USSD code is the answer, in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking, maybe because you don’t know the TAJ Bank USSD code, or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post, here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the TAJ Bank code:
- What is TAJ Bank Code
- What is TAJ Bank Transfer Code
- List of all TAJ Bank code | TAJ Bank USSD Codes
- TAJ Bank code to check balance
- TAJ Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- TAJ Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register TAJ Bank code | TAJ Bank USSD code
- How to register TAJ Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of TAJ Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate TAJ Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for an TAJ Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my TAJ Bank USSD code
Now without further delay, let’s dive in straight.
What is the TAJ Bank Code?
The official TAJ Bank code is *898#. TAJ Bank code enables customers to have easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit TAJ Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
TAJ Bank deployed the code to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *898# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that, as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *898# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection, and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your TAJ Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service, you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate TAJ Bank Code
Below are the four things you need to have to activate the TAJ Bank USSD code:
- TAJ Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a TAJ Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your TAJ Bank account.
However, to start using the service, you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for TAJ Bank
The registration process for the TAJ Bank code is straightforward. Just follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *898# with your mobile device (make sure you use the phone number linked to your TAJ Bank account.)
- Then select “Register” or “Create PIN” from the menu options.
- Now enter your Taj Bank account number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN that will be used to authorize transactions.
- Finally, confirm the PIN by entering it once again.
Now that you have activated your TAJ Bank Code, it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
In order to do so, below is the list of some TAJ Bank code to remember.
List of TAJ Bank USSD Codes
- TAJ Bank code to check balance – *898# > select the option to check balance
- TAJ Bank USSD code for transfer of money to TAJ Bank – *898# > select the option to transfer fund
- TAJ Bank USSD code for transfer of money to other banks – *898# > select the option to transfer fund
- TAJ Bank code to buy airtime for self – *898# > select the option to buy airtime
- TAJ Bank code to buy airtime for others – *898# > select the option to buy airtime
- TAJ Bank code for checking BVN –*565*0#
- Account Opening – *565*0#
- Hotlist ATM Card – *898# > select the option to manage card
- Bill Payment – *898# > select the option to pay a bill
Now that you know the different TAJ Bank USSD code, there are a few other things to note.
How to Block TAJ Bank USSD Code
To block your account if your phone is stolen, simply dial *898*911# from any mobile phone.
The number will be deactivated.
How to Unblock TAJ Bank Transfer code
In case you want to unblock the TAJ Bank USSD code, you will need to visit the physical branch of TAJ Bank near you.
That’s everything about the TAJ Bank code. But if you have other things you would like to know about TAJ Bank. Check the FAQs below.
TAJ Bank FAQs
How can I transfer money from TAJ Bank?
TAJ Bank mobile short code *898# is the magic number that helps you run your account with your fingers. You can access your account via your phone and run other transactions with your TAJ Bank USSD.
What type of bank is TAJ Bank?
TAJ Bank Limited is a bank in Nigeria operating under Islamic banking principles and is a non-interest bank. It is the second non-interest bank established in Nigeria and is headquartered in Abuja, the capital city of the country.
What is the transaction code of TAJ Bank?
TAJ Bank USSD code is *898#. The TAJ USSD code feature offers great and fast ways for its customers to carry out bank transactions.
How can I check my Taj account balance?
Simply dial *898# with the line linked to your TAJ Bank Account. Enter your PIN. Your TAJ Bank account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
What is the interest rate of TAJ Bank?
TAJBank is a non-interest or Islamic Bank. This simply means that TAJ does not give or receive interest.
How can I buy credit from Taj bank?
To buy an Airtime/ recharge card from TAJ bank using the USSD code, simply dial *989#. Then follow the instructions to get your current balance. You will need to enter your PIN before your account will be displayed on the screen. It is fast to operate, in just 2 minutes you’re done. It is available 24 hours, 7 days a.
How do I transfer money using TAJ Bank?
The Taj Bank transfer code is *898*Amount*Beneficiary Account Number#.
There you have the Frequently Asked Questions.
A Little Info About TAJ Bank.
TAJBank Limited is a bank in Nigeria operating under Islamic banking principles and is a non-interest bank.
The institution was founded in 2019, as TAJBank Limited. On 3 July 2019, TAJBank received a license from the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator, to operate as a regional bank. On 2 December 2019, the institution commenced business as TAJBank Limited in offices and branches in Abuja.
TAJBank opened its second branch on 12 December 2019 in Kano as a part of the process to expand to other urban centers in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The bank recorded early success in August 2022 culminating in the issuance of a National License by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
On the 24th of August 2020, Taj Bank also opened a branch in Sokoto State. As a Non-Interest Bank with the strategic intent of providing excellent services through technology and digital innovation, Taj Bank focuses on building a strong brand with solutions and competencies in non-interest banking while adopting sustainably ethical conventional banking products and services by leveraging mainstream and digital media.
The Bank operates 17 branches, and 5 cash centers and provides regular ATM services as well as Online, Mobile, USSD (*898#), and SMS banking services.
Fastnuggets on TAJ Bank Transfer Code
The code *898# is the TAJ Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the TAJ Bank USSD code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the TAJ Bank Code for transfer as well as other known TAJ Bank USSD code that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voilà! It’s done. Just like that.