Premium Trust Bank Transfer Code – List Of All USSD Code
How can you get things done quickly with your Premium Trust Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers, you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your Premium Trust Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the Premium Trust Bank USSD code is the answer in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking maybe because you don’t know the Premium Trust Bank USSD code or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the Premium Trust Bank code:
- What is Premium Trust Bank Code
- What is Premium Trust Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Premium Trust Bank code | Premium Trust Bank USSD Codes
- Premium Trust Bank code to check balance
- Premium Trust Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- Premium Trust Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register Premium Trust Bank code | Premium Trust Bank USSD code
- How to register Premium Trust Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of Premium Trust Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Premium Trust Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for a Premium Trust Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my Premium Trust Bank USSD code
Now without further delay, let’s dive in straight.
What is the Premium Trust Bank Code?
The official Premium Trust Bank code is *858#. Premium Trust Bank code enables customers to have easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit Premium Trust Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
Premium Trust Bank deployed the code with the aim to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *858# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *858# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection, and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your Premium Trust Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service, you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate Premium Trust Bank Code
Below are the four things you need to have in order to activate the Premium Trust Bank USSD code:
- Premium Trust Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a Premium Trust Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Premium Trust Bank account.
However, to start using the service you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for Premium Trust Bank
The registration process for the Premium Trust Bank code is straightforward.
- Start by dialing *858# with your mobile device (make sure you use the phone number linked to your Premium Trust Bank account.)
- Follow the onscreen prompt to complete the registration process.
Now that you have activated your Premium Trust Bank Code it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
In order to do so, below is the list of some Premium Trust Bank code to remember.
List of Premium Trust Bank USSD Codes
- Premium Trust Bank code for transfer of money to Premium Trust Bank – *858*1*amount*account no#
- Premium Trust Bank code for transfer of money to other banks – *858*2*amount*account no#
- Premium Trust Bank code to buy airtime for self – *858*amount#
- Premium Trust Bank code to buy airtime for others – *858*amount*phone no#
- Premium Trust Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
Now that you know the different Premium Trust Bank USSD code.
That’s everything about Premium Trust Bank code. But if you have other things you would like to know about Premium Trust Bank. Check the FAQs below.
Premium Trust Bank FAQs
What is premium trust bank transfer code?
The Premium Trust Bank code for transfer of money to Premium Trust Bank – *858*1*amount*account no#
The Premium Trust Bank code for transfer of money to other banks – *858*2*amount*account no#
How old is premium trust bank?
The bank commenced operations in April 2022 in the major economic hubs of the country, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
What does Premium Trust Bank do?
Premium Trust Bank is a leading 21st century financial institution that provides innovative solutions, which impact customers and their communities to make positive difference in the world. tentacles cover the macro and micro sectors of the economy with huge influence on both the public and private sectors.
A Little Info About Premium Trust Bank.
PremiumTrust Bank kicked off its operations in April 2022 with a solid front in the three major economic cities in Nigeria Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
They are already spreading their tentacles in the macro and micro sectors of the economy in both the public and private sectors.
The emergence of PremiumTrust Bank converged a team of visionary leaders with a rich diversity of expertise and an average experience of over 25 years.
Their state-of-the-art edifices, cultured staff, and premium products & services deliver exceptional customer banking experience and satisfaction. Licensed as a Commercial Bank, PremiumTrust Bank is poised to be the preferred bank by 2027 and a leading voice in consumer banking in Africa by 2032.
Fastnuggets on Premium Trust Bank Transfer Code
The code *858# is the Premium Trust Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the Premium Trust Bank ussd code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the Premium Trust Bank Code for transfer as well as other known Premium Trust Bank USSD code that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voila! It’s done. Just like that.