How to Open a Zenith Bank Account Without BVN on Phone:
It’s frustrating to be stuck without access to essential banking services just because you lack a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
For Instance, opening an account with Zenith Bank shouldn’t be a headache, but without a BVN, it can feel like hitting a roadblock.
Whether you’re new to banking or have lost your BVN, not having one can make the process seem impossible.
But worry not, there’s a solution.
In this FastNugget, we’ll show you how to open a Zenith Bank account without a BVN.
Yes, it’s possible! We’ll walk you through the steps in simple terms, so you can start banking with ease, no BVN required.
If you’re ready, let’s get started on your hassle-free banking journey with Zenith Bank.
You’ll Also Like to See:
Now let’s begin by knowing…
Requirements to Open Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
Below is what you need to open Zenith Bank account without BVN:
- Valid proof of identification (National Identity Card, International Passport, or Driver’s License)
- Proof of Address (utility bill, tenancy agreement, or any official document confirming residential address)
- Recent Passport Photograph
Once you have gotten all these, then you are ready to open a Zenith Bank account without BVN.
Now let’s go on to see how to do it.
How to Open Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
Follow these simple steps to open a Zenith Bank account without BVN:
- Open the call app on your mobile phone.
- Dial *966*0#
- Choose option 1 which is to open account
- Select option 2 to open account without BVN
- Enter your SURNAME
- Enter other names (Maximum of two names)
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Choose option 1 to set up USSD
- Wait a few seconds, and your Zenith Bank Account Number will be sent to you via SMS.
That’s how to easily open a Zenith Bank account without BVN.
Now that you have opened your account there are some other things you need to know.
Limits of Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
Here are a few limitations of this type of account:
- Lower transaction limits compared to BVN-linked accounts
- Limited accessibility to certain banking services and features
- Potential restrictions on online and mobile banking capabilities
- Possibility of encountering limitations for advanced banking transactions in the future
There you have some limitations among many others.
However, let’s take a quick look at how to remove those limitations.
How to Remove Zenith Bank Account Without BVN Limitations
If you begin with a Zenith Bank account but don’t have a BVN yet, don’t worry. Later on, if you decide to get one for added benefits, simply head over to a BVN enrollment center, such as a bank branch. On getting there do the following:
- Complete the BVN enrollment form
- Have your biometric data (fingerprint, photograph, and signature) captured
- Receive a Ticket ID
- Your BVN will be sent to your registered mobile number
Once done, you’ll receive your unique BVN. Then, you can easily link it to your existing Zenith Bank account. By doing this, you’ll unlock access to more services and remove the limitations you might have encountered on your account without a BVN.
There you have all you need to know about how to open a Zenith Bank account without BVN.
However, if you still have other questions then check the frequently asked questions below.
FAQs on How to Open Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
How do I open a Zenith Bank account on my phone?
To open a Zenith Bank account on your phone, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *966*0# on your phone.
- Follow the prompts provided. You’ll have the option to open an account using your BVN or by providing your personal details as prompted.
- Once you’ve provided the required details, you’ll receive an SMS containing your new account number.
It’s that easy! You can now start enjoying the benefits of your new Zenith Bank account right from your phone.
How can I open a Zenith Bank account without going to a bank?
You can open a Zenith Bank account on your phone by dialing *966*0# and then follow the prompts to open an account.
Does Zenith Bank require BVN?
Yes, Zenith Bank requires BVN. However, you can create a Zenith Bank account without BVN, but the account will have limited features. You need to connect your BVN to have the full features of the Zenith Bank account.
How do I open a Zenith Bank account without BVN?
Yes, you can open a savings account with Zenith Bank without BVN via the *966*0# USSD. It does not require you to have the internet on your phone.
How do I generate BVN for Zenith Bank?
Visit any Zenith Bank branch and complete the enrollment form. Your biometric data (fingerprint, photograph, and signature) will be captured on the system. You will then receive a Ticket ID. BVN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
There you have the FAQs and with that you know all there is to know.
FastNuggets on How to Open Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
Opening a Zenith Bank account without a BVN is now easier than ever, thanks to convenient USSD code. So don’t let the absence of a BVN hold you back from accessing essential banking services. With just a few simple steps, you can start your hassle-free banking journey with Zenith Bank right from your phone.
But that’s not all! We’re here to make your banking experience even smoother. Have questions or suggestions? Leave a comment below, and our team will be happy to assist you. Your feedback helps us improve and tailor our content to meet your needs.
Looking for more insightful tips and guides? Explore other posts on FastNuggets for valuable information on banking, technology, and more. Whether you’re a banking novice or a seasoned pro, there’s always something new to discover.
Share this post with your friends and family to help them navigate the world of banking effortlessly.
Related Posts on FastNuggets
I’m Adebayo Ridwan, an Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate from the University of Ilorin.
I discovered my passion for writing, during my first year in Unilorin. Since then, I’ve been dedicated to mastering the art…
and sharing practical information to help people solve problems.