How to Check Access Bank Account Balance on Your Phone:
One of the most important tasks in life is managing your finances effectively. And the most obvious and first place to start this process is to know how much money you have at any particular point in time. That way you can plan for rainy days, avoid spending more than necessary on trivial stuff, and prioritize spending money on the right things.
You see, because of these reasons, checking your account balance from time to time is very important.
That is why, as one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria, Access Bank provides many convenient ways for their customers to check their bank balances.
The beauty of these ways is you can use any of them whether you’re an experienced account holder or you’re spanking new to banking.
In this Fastnugget post, I will be revealing different ways to check your balance. None of these ways requires you to go to the bank or fill out any form. You can check your balance anywhere you are, any time of the day.
This post will answer your question concerning the following.
- How to check Access Bank account balance
- How to check account balance on Access Bank online
- How to check balance on Access Bank through SMS
- How to check account balance in Access Bank mobile app
- How to check Access Bank balance using USSD
- How to check my Access Bank account balance on MTN
- How to check account balance in Access Bank through WhatsApp
- Access Bank balance code
- How to check Access Bank account balance on Airtel
Also, check [List of All Access Bank Code]
In this in-depth guide, you will have a firm understanding of how to check your Access account balance.
If you’re ready, let’s dive in straight.
The first thing we will take a look at is…
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance Online
This how to check Access Bank account balance on internet banking:
- Open any web browser and navigate to the official Access Bank Internet banking portal.
- Enter your Access Bank online banking “Username” on the login page.
Click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Input your online banking password in the provided field.
Click on “Login” to access your Access Bank online banking dashboard.
- Once logged in, find the section labeled “Account Summary” or “Account Details.”
You will see details of your account balance in this section.
Note: Before you can use this method, you need to first register for Access Bank Internet Banking. If you have done that already.
That’s how you can easily check your balance through the online portal.
Now, let’s go on and discuss the next way to check your AccessBank account balance.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance on Mobile App
Here is how to check Access Bank account balance using the mobile app.
- Go to Google play or the Apple Store to download the access bank mobile app
- Install and launch the app
- Now register with your ATM card. (Just follow the instructions, it is very easy to register.)
- Once you are through with the registration, your account balance will be displayed on your dashboard.
- Just launch the app and login in case you want to check your balance any other time.
It is as simple as the above steps.
Now, let’s take a look at another way to check your Access Bank balance.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance through SMS
Here is how to check your Access Bank account balance with SMS.
- All you have to do is compose an SMS in the given format – BAL(space) Account Number.
- For example, BAL 1234567890
- Then send this SMS to 08160000612.
- Your account balance should be displayed on your screen after sending this SMS.
Note: This service cost #5 in charges.
As you have seen checking your balance via SMS is easy and can be done from any phone.
The next way we will look at is…
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance through WhatsApp
Here is the steps needed to check Access Bank account balance on WhatsApp:
- First, download and install WhatsApp.
- You must save (add) this Access Bank mobile number +234 9090 901 901 to your contact list
- Say “Hi” to Access the WhatsApp Banking number
- A menu will appear for you to select an option.
- Go ahead and Select “Register”
- Input your first and last name
- Then, Input your email address
- Input default Access Bank Account Number
- That is it, the registration is complete.
- Access WhatsApp Banking will ask if further assistance is needed.
- Here you can choose to see your account balance
- Access WhatsApp Banking ends the session.
Note: You only need to register if you’re a first time user, otherwise all you need to do is initiate a chat and then select the option corresponding to the task you want to get done.
There you have it. How to check your Access Bank balance via WhatsApp.
Finally, let’s talk about the last way you can use to check your AccessBank Account Balance.
How to Check Account Balance with Access Bank Code.
This is the last method you can use to check your balance.
This method works on any phone, whether the latest iPhone or a simple feature phone (Kpalasa in the street lingo.)
You can use it to check your balance through any network provider. Whether MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile.
Let’s go ahead and discuss this method in depth.
What is Access Bank USSD Code
The official Access Bank code is *901#. Access Bank code gives customers easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit Access Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
However, to start using the service, you must first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for Access Bank
The registration process for the Access Bank code is straightforward. Just follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *901# with your mobile number linked to Access Bank
- Now select “Transfer”
- Then enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number
- An alternative if you don’t have an active debit card is to use your Date of Birth.
- Now enter your account number
- Finally, create a 4-digit PIN (keep this safe.)
Now that you have activated your Access Bank Code, it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance With Access Bank Code.
To check your Access Bank balance using USSD code here is what to do:
- Simply dial Access Bank account balance code *901*00#
- Then enter your transfer PIN to confirm the process.
- It’s as simple as that,
It’s as simple as that,
In case you want to know other useful Access Bank USSD code, you can take a look at the full list of Access Bank Code below.
List of Access Bank Code
- Access Bank code for account number: *901#
- Access Bank code for transfer of money to Access Bank – *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Access Bank code for transfer of money to other bank – *901*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Access Bank code for transfer of money to Merchant payment – *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Access Bank code to buy airtime for self – *901*Amount#
- Access Bank code to buy airtime for others – *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Access Bank code for loan – *901*11#
- Access Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *901*0#
- Data Purchase – *901*8#
- OTP Generation – *901*4*1#
- Bill Payment – *901*3#
You can also check the FAQs below of you have a question that hasn’t been answered above.
FAQs on How To Check AccessBank Account Balance.
How can I chat with Access Bank on WhatsApp?
Access Bank WhatsApp Banking number is – 09090901901.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
With *901# you can send and receive money, top-up your airtime, buy data, check your account balance and so much more. All without the internet!
What is Access Bank USSD code?
*901# is the USSD banking solution that gives you access to our services with only your mobile phone.
What is Access Bank Code for checking account balance
You can use this USSD code *901*00# for checking your Access Bank Account Balance anytime anywhere.
Fastnugget on How to Check Your AccessBank Account Balance
Access Bank offers various ways for you to check your balance.
In summary you can check your Access Bank Account balance using *901*00#, mobile apps, checking online, or using one of the other options.
The choice is yours!
However, the most important thing is never to forget the importance of checking your Access Bank balance regularly.
That way you can avoid spending more than you can afford, and keep on top of your finances, which is expected of mature adults.
If you have any other questions on how to check your AccessBank account balance, do not hesitate to reach lit through the comment section. And we will get back to you ASAP!
Also do share this post with people you know that might find the information helpful.
Lastly, explore FastNuggets for more insightful post.