Polaris Bank Transfer Code – List of Polaris Bank USSD Code
How can you get things done quickly with your Polaris Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your Polaris Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the Polaris Bank USSD code is the answer in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking maybe because you don’t know the Polaris Bank USSD code or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post, here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the Polaris Bank code:
- What is Polaris Bank Code
- What is Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Polaris Bank code | Polaris Bank USSD Codes
- Polaris Bank code to check balance
- Polaris Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- Polaris Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register Polaris Bank code | Polaris Bank USSD code
- How to register Polaris Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of Polaris Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Polaris Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for an Polaris Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my Polaris Bank USSD code
Now without further delay let’s dive in straight.
What is the Polaris Bank transfer Code?
The official Polaris Bank code is *833#. Polaris Bank transfer code gives customers easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit Polaris Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
Polaris Bank deployed the code with the aim to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *833# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that, as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *833# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your Polaris Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate Polaris Bank Transfer Code
Below are the four things you need to have in order to activate the Polaris Bank USSD code:
- Polaris Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a Polaris Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Polaris Bank account.
However to start using the service you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for Polaris Bank
The registration process for the Polaris Bank transfer code is straightforward. Just follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *833# with your mobile device (make sure you use the phone number linked to your Polaris Bank account.)
- Now select “sign up”
- Then enter your account number
- Now create a 4-digit PIN
- Enter the 4-digit PIN again to confirm your PIN (keep this PIN safe.)
- Your account balance will be displayed to let you know the activation is successful.
Now that you have activated your Polaris Bank Code it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
In order to do so below is the list of some Polaris Bank code to remember.
List of Polaris Bank USSD Codes
- Polaris Bank code to check balance – *833*6#
- Polaris Bank code for account number – *833*1#
- Polaris Bank transfer code of money to Polaris Bank – *833*3#
- Polaris Bank transfer code of money to other banks – *833*Amount*Account Number#
- Polaris Bank code to buy airtime for self – *833*Amount#
- Polaris Bank code to buy airtime for others – *833* Amount*PhoneNumber#
- Polaris Bank code for loan – *833*12#
- Polaris Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *833*1#
- Data Purchase – *833# > follow the on-screen prompts
- Bill Payment – *833*2#
- Update BVN (coming soon) – *833*5#
- Hotlist card – *833*4#
- Pay with MasterPass – *883*7#
Now that you know the different Polaris Bank USSD code, there are a few other things to note.
How much is the Polaris Bank transfer fee?
When you transfer funds to other Polaris Bank accounts, you’re charged a service fee of ₦10.50. But to transfer from Polaris Bank to other banks you’re charged a service fee of ₦50 (plus ₦2.50 VAT).
Is there a limit on transfer with Polaris Bank Code?
Yes, the daily maximum transfer limit using the USSD code is #20,000 (however you can increase it using the mobile app). While for airtime recharge the daily maximum limit is #5,000 (#20,000 monthly.)
That being said, let’s talk about another thing.
How to Block Polaris Bank USSD Code
To block your account if your phone is stolen, simply dial *833*13*registered phone number# from any mobile phone.
The number will be deactivated.
How to Unblock Polaris Bank Transfer code
In case you want to unblock the Polaris Bank USSD code, you will need to visit the physical branch of Polaris Bank near you.
That’s everything about Polaris Bank code. But if you have other things you would like to know about Polaris Bank. Check the FAQs below.
Polaris Bank FAQs
How do I block my Polaris card?
In the event that your debit card is lost or stolen, please visit the nearest branch or call the Yes Center on +234 806 988 0000, +234 1 4482100 to request for a card hotlist and prevent it from being misused.
What is Polaris Bank USSD code?
Make banking a breeze with the Polaris Bank USSD code. Dial *833# to get started today
How do I reset my USSD Polaris code?
Follow the steps below: Dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank. Select option 9 or on the menu (other services) click on send. Select option 1 for the change pin.
How to Reactivate my Polaris Bank Account Online
Follow these steps to reactivate your Polaris Bank account online.
- Go to the Online Account Reactivation Portal.
- Click Next to agree to the Terms and Conditions to reactivate.
- Enter the account number you wish to reactivate.
- Enter other required details.
- Click Finish to Submit.
A Little Info About Polaris Bank.
Polaris Bank is a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa with headquarters in Nigeria. As of September 2010, Polaris’s total assets were valued in excess of US$3.9 billion (#611.5 billion), with shareholders’ equity of approximately US$630 million (#98.4 billion)
Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria To provide banking and other financial services to the Nigerian public. The bank caters to individuals and corporate entities through its carefully designed retail, SME, commercial, and corporate banking as well as products for government MDAs.
Polaris Bank got licensed by the Central Bank Of Nigeria on September 21, 2018, to offer commercial banking services in Nigeria. The Bank commenced operation on the same day, having purchased the assets, and assumed certain of the liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
The bank also offers self-service/digital channels offerings leveraging technology to bring banking closer to their numerous customers
In other words, Polaris bank is a key player in financial inclusion and is poised to take banking to the doorsteps of their customers; taking care of the banking needs of different customers.
This is why the bank enjoys significant brand loyalty from its diverse customer base across different demographics, industries, and sectors
Fastnuggets on Polaris Bank Transfer Code
The code *833# is the Polaris Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the Polaris Bank USSD code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the Polaris Bank Code for transfer as well as other known Polaris Bank USSD code that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voilà! It’s done. Just like that.
I’m Adebayo Ridwan, an Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate from the University of Ilorin.
I discovered my passion for writing, during my first year in Unilorin. Since then, I’ve been dedicated to mastering the art…
and sharing practical information to help people solve problems.