Globus Bank Transfer Code | List Of All Globus Bank USSD Code
How can you get things done quickly with your Globus Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers, you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your Zenith Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the Globus Bank USSD code is the answer, in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking, maybe because you don’t know the Globus Bank USSD code, or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post, here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the Globus Bank code:
- What is Globus Bank Code
- What is Globus Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Globus Bank code | Globus Bank USSD Codes
- Globus Bank code to check balance
- Globus Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- Globus Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register Globus Bank code | Globus Bank USSD code
- How to register Globus Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of Globus Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Globus Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for a Globus Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my Globus Bank USSD code
Now, without further delay, let’s dive in straight.
What is the Globus Bank Code?
The official Globus Bank code is *989#. Globus Bank code enables customers to have easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit Globus Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
The Bank deployed the code intending to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *989# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *989# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection, and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your Globus Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service, you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate Globus Bank Code
Below are the four things you need to have to activate the Globus Bank USSD code:
- Globus Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a Globus Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Globus Bank account.
However, to start using the service, you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for Zenith Bank
The registration process for the Globus Bank code is straightforward. Just follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *989# with your mobile device (make sure you use the phone number linked to your Globus Bank account.)
- Go ahead and enter your Globus Bank Account
- Then enter your ATM card details
- Now create a 4-digit PIN
- Finally, confirm your 4-digit PIN
Now that you have activated your Globus Bank Code, it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
To do so, below is the list of some Globus Bank code to remember.
List of Globus Bank USSD Codes
- Globus Bank code to check balance – *989#
- Globus Bank code for account number – *989#
- Globus Bank code for transfer of money to Globus Bank – *989*1*amount*account number#
- Globus Bank code for transfer of money to other banks – *989*2*amount*account number#
- Globus Bank code to buy airtime for self – *989*Amount#
- Globus Bank code to buy airtime for others – *989*3*amount*phone number#
- Globus Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *989#
- Data Purchase – *989#
Now that you know the different Globus Bank USSD code,
That’s everything about the Globus Bank code. But if you have other things you would like to know about Globus Bank. Check the FAQs below.
Globus Bank FAQs
What is the code for transfer for Globus Bank?
The Globus Bank code for transfer of money to Globus Bank – *989*1*amount*account number#
While the Globus Bank code for transfer of money to other banks – *989*2*amount*account number#
How do I activate my USSD banking?
To activate Globus Bank, USSD banking is easy. All you have to do is simply follow the above process and it’s done!
How do I transfer with Globus?
You can use the Globus Bank transfer code above to carry out any transfer whether from a Globus Bank account to another Globus Bank account or from a Globus Bank to other banks.
Which country uses Globus Bank?
The Bank currently operates out of 16 physical and strategic locations in Nigeria and aims to cover every major city in the country within the shortest time possible.
Globus Bank Ltd, commonly called Globus Bank or simply Globus, is one of the 26 commercial banks in Nigeria.
Globus registered as a limited liability company on March 6, 2019, and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria on July 10, 2019. The bank commenced operations on November 6, 2019, the Bank aims to be Nigeria’s foremost digital Bank, providing best-in-class solutions that are specifically tailored toward meeting customer needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Globus Bank is focused on revolutionizing the Financial Services Industry by leveraging Technology and People to deliver exceptional customer experience. They have a workforce of seasoned professionals, as well as visionary leadership and expertise needed to positively alter the banking industry service equilibrium.
The bank’s corporate head office is located at 6, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. And the Bank currently operates out of 16 physical and strategic locations in Nigeria. They aim to cover every major city in the country within the shortest time possible.
Fastnuggets on Globus Bank Transfer Code
The code *989# is the Globus Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the Globus Bank USSD code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the Globus Bank Code for transfer, as well as other known Globus Bank USSD codes that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voilà! It’s done. Just like that.
I’m Adebayo Ridwan, an Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate from the University of Ilorin.
I discovered my passion for writing, during my first year in Unilorin. Since then, I’ve been dedicated to mastering the art…
and sharing practical information to help people solve problems.