Jaiz Bank Transfer Code – List of Jaiz Bank USSD Code (2024)
How can you get things done quickly with your Jaiz Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers, you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your Jaiz Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the Jaiz Bank transfer code is the answer in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking, maybe because you don’t know the Jaiz Bank transfer code, or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post, here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the Jaiz Bank code:
- What is Jaiz Bank Code
- What is Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Jaiz Bank code | Jaiz Bank USSD Codes
- Jaiz Bank code to check balance
- Jaiz Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for BVN, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- Jaiz Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register Jaiz Bank code | Jaiz Bank USSD code
- How to register Jaiz Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of Jaiz Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Jaiz Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for a Jaiz Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my Jaiz Bank USSD code
Now without further delay, let’s dive in straight.
What is Jaiz Bank Transfer Code?
The official Jaiz Bank code is *773#. Jaiz Bank code gives customers easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime without the need to visit Jaiz Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
Jaiz Bank deployed the code with the aim to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *773# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that, as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *773# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection, and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your Jaiz Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service, you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate Jaiz Bank Code
Below are the four things you need to have in order to activate the Jaiz Bank USSD code:
- Jaiz Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a Jaiz Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Jaiz Bank account.
However, to start using the service you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate the Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
The registration process for the Jaiz Bank transfer code is straightforward. Just follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Start by dialling *773# with your mobile device (make sure you use the phone number linked to your Jaiz Bank account.)
- Then enter your Jaiz Bank account as requested.
- Next, enter your debit card details.
- Proceed to create a 4-digit PIN
- Finally, confirm your 4-digit PIN.
And that is all.
Now that you have activated your Jaiz Bank Code, it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
In order to do so, below is the list of some Jaiz Bank transfer code to remember.
List of Jaiz Bank USSD Codes
- Jaiz Bank code to check balance – *773*0#
- Jaiz Bank transfer code of money to Jaiz Bank – *773# > Select the option to transfer
- Jaiz Bank transfer code of money to other banks – *773# > Select the option to transfer
- Jaiz Bank code to buy airtime for self – *773*Amount#
- Jaiz Bank code to buy airtime for others – Dial *773# > Choose recharge > Enter amount > Confirm purchase with your PIN.
- Jaiz Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *773#
- Bill Payment – *773# > Select the option to pay bill
Now that you know the different Jaiz Bank USSD code, there are a few other things to note.
How much is the Jaiz Bank transfer fee?
When you transfer funds to other Jaiz Bank accounts, you’re charged zero naira. But to transfer from Jaiz Bank to other banks you’re charged a service fee of 10 naira if you are transferring funds below #5000 naira. While transfer from more than 5000 naira to 50,000 attract a fee of 25 naira.
Is there a limit on transfers with Jaiz Bank Code?
Yes, the default daily maximum transfer limit using the USSD code is N100,000 (N20,000 per transaction). This is the same whether you are doing a Jaiz bank to Jaiz bank money transfer or Jaiz bank to other banks.
That being said, let’s talk about another thing.
How to Block Jaiz Bank USSD Code
To deactivate a phone number you are using for Jaiz Bank USSD service, simply dial *773*911# from any mobile phone, then enter the phone number that you want to deactivate, that’s it.
The number will be deactivated.
How to Unblock Jaiz Bank Transfer code
In case you want to unblock the Jaiz Bank USSD code, you will need to visit the physical branch of Jaiz Bank near you.
That’s everything about the Jaiz Bank transfer code. But if you have other things you would like to know about Jaiz Bank. Check the FAQs below.
Jaiz Bank FAQs
Can I borrow money from Jaiz Bank?
Although only registered companies are eligible to apply for a business loan with Jaiz — there are other options for unregistered businesses.
Jaiz Bank does also provide personal loan products and salary advances — that you may be able to use for business purposes.
Another option is to apply for finance with SukFin — who can provide you with a mix of other funding solutions.
What are the benefits of banking with Jaiz Bank?
- No Account Maintenance Charges
- Personal Cheque Book
- Instant Debit Card (Verve or Mastercard) issuance
- Access to Internet, Mobile, and USSD banking services
- Cheque/Dividend Warrant lodgment
- Free monthly E-Statement of Account
What is the requirement for opening Jaiz account
Corporate Account Opening Requirements
- Duly Completed Account Opening Form.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation/Registration.
- Certified Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (for corporate bodies).
- One recent passport-size photograph of each Signatory with full face forward, indicating your full name dully signed by you at the back.
- Valid Means of Identification; National ID, Driving Licence, International passport, etc. of each signatory to the account. (Original to be sighted).
- Form CO7 (particulars of Directors) and Form CO7a (particulars of Secretary).
- Form CO2 (allotment of shares).
- Two completed reference forms by an individual or corporate body maintaining a current account with a bank in Nigeria (for current accounts only).
- Residence Permit (for foreigners only).
- Mandate and Resolution for corporate entities are to be signed by the director and secretary with Company Seal.
Individual Account Opening Requirements
- One passport photograph of each signatory with full face forward, indicating your full name, duly signed by you at the back.
- Identification document for each signatory e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, National Driving Licence etc. Originals will be required for sighting.
- Copy of utility bill issued within the last three months. Originals will be required for sighting.
- Two reference forms duly completed by an individual or corporate body maintaining a current account with a bank in Nigeria. (Applicable to current account only)
A Little Info About Jaiz Bank.
Jaiz Bank Plc is the pioneer Non-Interest Bank in Nigeria which has been providing ethical services to individuals, corporate and government entities since 2012.
Their mission is to Make Life Better Through Ethical Finance.
Since its debut, More than a decade ago, the Nation’s premier Non-Interest Bank has maintained its leadership role by deepening this alternative model of financing, thus providing the foundation for its expansion, and providing the needed ethical funding for infrastructural development in the country.
Within this period, the Bank has won notable international and local accolades, amongst which are the Most Improved Islamic Banking awards in 2020 and 2021, respectively, from the Global Islamic Finance Awards (GIFA).
It is worth noting that the Bank maintains the record of being the first Islamic Bank in the world to break even within the first three years of operations, even when there were no Islamic banking and finance instruments to invest on in the country.
Jaiz Bank’s core values are built on 7 principles with the acronym RESPECT, which stands for
R – Responsibility
E – Entrepreneurship
S – Simplicity
P – Partnership
E – Excellence
C – Customer focus, and
T – Trust.
These core values drive the Bank towards achieving its vision to be the clear leader in ethical Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Jaiz Bank is publicly quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) with a balance sheet size of N233 billion (as of December 31st, 2020) from N12 billion in 2012. Financing and Investment assets also grew from over N30 billion in 2012 to N166 billion (as of December 31st, 2020). Other critical parameters such as customer deposits, branch network, and profitability have all been growing year-on-year since inception.
Fastnuggets on Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
The code *773# is the Jaiz Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the Jaiz Bank transfer code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the Jaiz Bank Code for transfer as well as other known Jaiz Bank USSD code that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voilà! It’s done. Just like that.
I’m Adebayo Ridwan, an Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate from the University of Ilorin.
I discovered my passion for writing, during my first year in Unilorin. Since then, I’ve been dedicated to mastering the art…
and sharing practical information to help people solve problems.