Heritage Bank Transfer Code – List of Heritage Bank USSD Code
How can you get things done quickly with your Heritage Bank account? Is there a way to do that, and how can you do it?
In case you have these questions at the back of your mind, and you want answers, you have come to the right place. Because here you will discover a simple, convenient way to get more done with your Heritage Bank. Even right from your comfort zone.
What is this simple way?
Well, the Heritage Bank USSD code is the answer, in case you don’t know. And if you have been missing out on this stress-free way of banking, maybe because you don’t know the Heritage Bank USSD code, or you have forgotten it. You will discover everything there is to know on this page.
In this Fastnugget post, here is a glimpse of what will be dealt with regarding the Heritage Bank code:
- What is Heritage Bank Code
- What is Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- List of all Heritage Bank code | Heritage Bank USSD Codes
- Heritage Bank code to check balance
- Heritage Bank code for account number, for transfer of money, for a loan, to buy airtime, for checking BVN, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- Heritage Bank transfer code to other banks
- How to register Heritage Bank code | Heritage Bank USSD code
- How to register Heritage Bank code without an ATM card
- Benefits and features of Heritage Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate Heritage Bank USSD code
- How to get a 5-digit pin for a Heritage Bank transfer
- How to block and unblock my Heritage Bank USSD code
Now without further delay, let’s dive in straight.
What is Heritage Bank Transfer Code?
The official Heritage Bank transfer code is *745#. Heritage Bank code gives customers easy and quick access to banking services in Nigeria. With this code, you can get a lot of things done anywhere, anytime, without the need to visit Heritage Bank’s physical location. This saves you a lot of time and effort since you can perform a variety of transactions and operations without leaving your comfort zone.
Heritage Bank deployed the code with the aim to increase financial inclusion. This is in line with the Central Bank’s financial inclusion strategy aimed at reducing the percentage of financially excluded Nigerians. The *745# Quick Banking service contributed immensely to that, as it now gives banking power to anyone, anywhere. The service is easy to use, and very quick. For example, when doing a money transfer the beneficiary account will be credited instantly, and they will receive a notification alert.
What more? Whether you are using the latest iPhone, Android, or simple feature phone (kpalasa, in the street lingo.) you can have access to the *745# Quick Banking Service. And you can use the service on your MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and other network operators. It doesn’t use an internet connection, and you can use it in the remotest part of Nigeria. You only need the phone number linked to your Heritage Bank account to access the service.
To access the Quick Banking Service, you need to have some requirements.
Requirements to Activate Heritage Bank Transfer Code
Below are the four things you need to have in order to activate the Heritage Bank USSD code:
- Heritage Bank Account: Expectedly, you must have a Heritage Bank account to benefit from this service.
- A debit card: You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Mobile phone: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a browsing phone. Any type of mobile phone will do.
- Phone number: This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Heritage Bank account.
However, to start using the service you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate Heritage Bank Transfer Code
The registration process for the Heritage Bank transfer code is straightforward. Just follow the easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *745*account number*Last six(6) of your card#.
- Then reply with one(1) on the next screen to continue the activation.
- Now choose your card type.
- Proceed to enter the expiry date of your card. You can see it at the back of your card.
- Choose the account number you want to use for all transactions.
- Then set up a four(4) digits PIN.
- Confirm your account number and PIN.
- Finally, click on send to complete the activation process.)
Now that you have activated your Heritage Bank Transfer Code, it is time to start using it to perform different operations.
In order to do so, below is the list of some Heritage Bank code to remember.
List of Heritage Bank USSD Codes
- Heritage Bank code to check balance – *745*0#.
- Heritage Bank code for account number: *745#
- Heritage Bank transfer code of money to Heritage Bank – *745*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Heritage Bank transfer code of money to other banks – *745*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Heritage Bank code to buy airtime for self – *745*Amount#
- Heritage Bank code to buy airtime for others – *745*Amount*Phone Number#
- Heritage Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Heritage bank code for account Opening – *745#
- USSD code for OTP Generation –
- Bill Payment – *745# > Select pay bills
- Pay with USSD (on POS & Web) – *745*000*RefCode#
- Change USSD PIN – *745*00#
- Block account from any phone – *745*11#
- Bet9ja Top-up – *745*222*Bet9jaUserID*Amount#
- LCC payment – *745*000*522+etagNo+100#
Now that you know different Heritage Bank USSD code, you should note.
Is there a limit on transfer with Heritage Bank Code?
Yes, the daily maximum transfer limit using the USSD code is N100,000 (N20,000 per transaction).
That’s everything about Heritage Bank code. But if you have other things you would like to know about Heritage Bank. Check the FAQs below.
Heritage Bank FAQs
How to open Heritage Bank account in Nigeria?
Who qualifies to open an account?
Individuals over 18 with minimal or no means of statutory identification.
Requirements for account opening
Account Opening Balance of N2,000
N1,000 Minimum operating balance
Single Deposit Limit of N50,000
Maximum cumulative balance of N300,000 at any point in time
No KYC required
Only basic information is required: – Name, Place, date of birth, gender, address, and telephone numbers registered with any of the Mobile Companies.
What is Heritage Bank USSD code?
To access the transfer code service, all you must do is activate it on your phone. The Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code is *745#.
To learn more about the Heritage Bank transfer code, you can watch the video below.
A Little Info About Heritage Bank.
Heritage Bank Plc., popularly called Heritage Bank, is a financial services institution in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator, with a national operating license, that offers retail banking, corporate banking, online/internet banking, investment banking, and asset management services. It has its head office at 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
In October 2014, Heritage Bank acquired 100 percent shareholding in Enterprise Bank Limited. A nationalized financial services provider with over 160 branches and US$1.6 billion in assets. Heritage paid AMCON US$340 million (NGN:56.1 billion), in cash, for the acquisition.
Heritage Investment Services Limited, the investment arm of Heritage Banking Company Limited, was the winning bidder out of 24 Nigerian and International companies who competed for the acquisition of Enterprise Bank.
As a leading Nigerian Bank. Heritage Bank’s goal is to deliver a banking experience beyond the traditional to its customers. This is done through consistently providing outstanding service and future-proof financial solutions. They are dedicated to providing financial products that give their customers total round-the-clock control of their money as they navigate them through the process of wealth creation.
As a wholly Nigerian Bank, with Nigerian roots, they are committed to serving the growth of the community. The bank has taken great strides along these lines because it never stops evolving along with the way people bank and make interactions with their money.
Their great inspiration is the success of their customers; whether big or small. With their mantra of create, preserve, and transfer of wealth, the bank’s work is not done till every single one of their customers transfers a wealthy heritage to their next generation.
Fastnuggets on Heritage Bank Transfer Code
The code *745# is the Heritage Bank USSD code to perform various transactions. With this code, you can do things like money transfers, buy airtime for yourself or others, and check your account balance among other things.
Using the Heritage Bank transfer code can prevent you from having stress. You don’t have to worry about going to the bank again.
All you have to do is just dial the Heritage Bank Code for transfer, as well as other known Heritage Bank USSD codes that have been discussed earlier in this article. And voilà! It’s done. Just like that.