How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance On Phone
You see checking your account balance from time to time is very important.
That way you can plan for rainy days, avoid spending more than necessary on trivial stuff, and prioritize spending money on the right things.
That is why, as one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria, Fidelity provides many convenient ways for their customers to check their Fidelity account balance.
The beauty of these ways is you can use any of them whether you’re an experienced account holder or you’re spanking new to banking.
In this Fastnugget post, I will be revealing some of these ways to check your Fidelity bank account balance.
None of these ways requires you to go to the bank or fill out any form. You can check your Fidelity account balance anywhere you are, any time of the day.
Here are some queries this post will answer:
- How to check Fidelity account balance
- How to check account balance on Fidelity bank
- How to check Fidelity account balance on phone
- How to check account balance in Fidelity bank
- How to check my Fidelity account balance
- How to check Fidelity bank account balance
- How to check account balance for Fidelity bank
If you’re ready let’s dive in straight.
You’ll Also Like to Read:
The first thing we will take a look at is…
How to Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance Online
Use these steps to check your Fidelity account balance online:
- Visit the Fidelity Bank online banking platform login page.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Once logged in, your account balance will be visible on the dashboard.
- For more details, click on the “Accounts” tab
- Then select “Check Balance” from the menu.
- You can view a breakdown of your balance and any pending transactions.
- Check your balance history by clicking on the “History” tab to see a list of all transactions, both pending and completed.
Let’s go on and discuss the next way to check your balance.
Here is how to use the Fidelity mobile app to check your account balance:
- Download the Fidelity Mobile App by visiting Google Play or the Apple Store.
- After Installation, launch the app
- Go ahead and register with the required information.
- After you have successfully registered, then just log in and
- Your account balance will be on your dashboard.
Using the Fidelity app to check your balance is as easy as that. But for first-time users, you need to first download and activate the app to use it.
Now, let’s take a look at another way to check your Fidelity Bank balance.
Also see | Is Fidelity Bank Having Network Issues Today
How to Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance through SMS
Here is how to check your Fidelity Bank account balance via SMS:
- Compose a message on your phone.
- Enter the Fidelity customer care line numbers: 01448 5252, 070034335489.
- In the SMS request to check your account balance.
- Provide your account name and account number for verification.
- Await confirmation of your account.
- Receive your account balance details via SMS.
The next way we will look at is…
How to Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance through Whatsapp
Here is how to check your Fidelity Bank account balance on Whatsapp:
- Save the number 09030000302 as a contact on your phone.
- Launch Whatsapp and look for the contact you just saved
- Send any of these (Hi, Hello, or IVY) as a message to the number.
- You will be presented with a lot of options to choose from. Select ‘A’ (my account balance)
- You’ll receive a message to accept or decline the terms and conditions. Select ‘A’ to accept.
- Now you will receive a message to accept other terms and conditions. Choose ‘A’ to accept and proceed.
- Choose ‘A’ (account balance) from the next message you receive.
- Enter ‘Yes’ to give your account details
- Follow the rest of the prompts until your account balance is sent to you.
You can also check your account balance by sending an email to ([email protected]) along with your account details. You will receive your account balance through an email reply to your email address.
Finally, let’s talk about the last way you can use to check your Fidelity Bank Account Balance.
How to Check Account Balance with Fidelity Bank Code.
This is the last method you can use to check your Fidelity Bank account balance.
This method works on any phone, whether the latest iPhone or a simple feature phone (Kpalasa in the street lingo.)
You can use it to check your balance through any network provider. Whether MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile.
Let’s go ahead and discuss this method in depth.
What is Fidelity Account Balance Code?
The official Fidelity Bank account balance code is *770*0#. This code provides customers with a convenient and secure way to check their account balances directly from their mobile phones, 24/7. By dialing the code, customers can access their balance information instantly, without the need for internet access or visiting a bank branch.
Requirements to Activate Fidelity Bank Code
Below are the four things you need to have to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code:
- Expectedly you must have a Fidelity Bank account to benefit from this service.
- You need to have a debit card (active) that’s linked to your account.
- Any type of mobile phone will do.
- This can be from any network operator. But must be first linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
However to start using the service you need to first register or activate it.
How to Activate USSD Code for Fidelity Bank
The registration process for the Fidelity Bank code is straightforward. Just follow these easy steps below:
- Start by dialing *770# with your mobile device
- Now type in the last 4 digits of your ATM card number
- Then create a 4-digit pin (Just like your ATM PIN).
- Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a message saying that the activation was successful.
That is all.
How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance With Fidelity Bank Transfer Code.
Here is how to check Fidelity bank account balance using the *770*0# USSD code:
- Simply dial *770*0# with the line linked to your Fidelity Bank Account.
- Then Enter your PIN
- Your Fidelity Bank account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
It’s as simple as that.
Also, you need to know there are many other things you can do with the Fidelity Bank transfer code.
Below is a full list of all the Fidelity Bank USSD code and their functions.
List of Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
- Fidelity Bank code to check balance – *770*0#
- Fidelity Bank code for account number: *770#
- Fidelity Bank code for transfer of money to Fidelity Bank – *770*Amount*Account number#
- Fidelity Bank code for transfer of money to otFidelityher bank – *770*Amount*Account number#
- Fidelity Bank code to buy airtime for self – *770*Amount#
- Fidelity Bank code to buy airtime for others – *770*Amount*Phone Number#
- Block Account from USSD Banking – *770*PhoneNumber#
- Fidelity Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- ATM cardless withdrawal – *770*8*AMOUNT#
- Block Card – *770*911#
- Change PIN – *770*00#
- Pay bills – *770#
- Choose SMS and Email Alert – *770*2#
- Update BVN – *770*02#
Now that you know the different Fidelity Bank USSD code, you can start using them to do different operations.
You can check the FAQs below if you have any other questions that have not been answered above.
How To Check Fidelity Account Balance FAQs
What is the USSD code for Fidelity Bank?
*770# is the official USSD code for Fidelity Bank. You can bank with ease by using Fidelity Instant Banking USSD *770# to perform transactions.
How do I check my Fidelity account balance in Nigeria?
Dial Fidelity Bank USSD code *770*0# from the number linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
How do I use USSD on Fidelity?
If you haven’t used the service before, you will need to start by dialing *770# to activate the code.
Does Fidelity have a WhatsApp number?
You can chat with IVY the Fidelity Bank bot on Whatsapp via 09030000302
How do I check my Fidelity balance without a PIN?
To check your account balance, dial *770*0# with the phone number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account.
FastNuggets on How to Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Balance
Fidelity Bank offers various ways for you to check your account balance. The choice is yours whether you prefer mobile apps, checking online, or using one of the other options.
However, the most important thing is never to forget the importance of checking your Fidelity Bank balance regularly.
That way you can avoid spending more than you can afford, and keep on top of your finances which is expected of mature adults.
If you have any other questions on how to check your Fidelity Bank account balance, do not hesitate to reach out through the comment section. And we will get back to you ASAP!